Strongly Aerobic Environment
Safe and Effective
Reliable and Consistent Results
Cost Effective Process
Municipal & Industrial Applications
Low Energy Demand
• Uses FM Pressure to produce DO levels much higher than otherwise possible.
• Aerobic control for 10 + miles of FM conveyance.
• Eliminates Sulfur Reducing Bacteria (SRB’s).
• Prevents formation of sulfides and resulting odor concerns.
• Prevents sulfuric acid formation and resulting corrosion.
• Removes anaerobic biomass that can constrict force main flow.
• Eliminates anaerobic shock loading of WWTP.
mains are nutrient-rich anaerobic environments. In
this environment, Sulfate Reducing Bacteria
(SRBs) can reduce sulfates to sulfides, while simultaneously depressing
the pH. Under acidic
conditions, sulfides form
hydrogen sulfide, a common sewer gas, which readily volatilizes upon
of the sewer water, leading to odor complaints. At
within the sewer line where oxygen in the air can be
present, the hydrogen sulfide vapor will react with oxygen to form
acid, which condenses on surfaces, causing corrosion to concrete and
Gener-Ox™ system changes the anaerobic environment of the force main
aerobic environment, causing the SRBs to encapsulate and eventually die. No
SRBs, no sulfide formation. No sulfide
formation, no odor or
typical installation, the Gener-Ox system will draw a side-stream of
from a wet well, pressurize it, aerate it, and dissolve oxygen into it
the required DO level for reinjection in the force main.
optional headspace scrubber may be
provided to scrub sulfides from the wet well headspace.